EZ-De’s, Easy Design Elements for stamping are one of my favorite new products on the crafting market today. This stamp line is created by Ann Butler, one of the top craft industry designers. I have to say…in a word…BRILLIANT! What impresses me the most about them is not how easy they are to use, but the versatility. I kid you not…you will never see stamps like this. They are original and unique.
Now, I began my craft and hobby career as a stamper. It is my first love. To this day, stamping is still my favorite thing to do. However, stamping can be very expensive, so when I choose stamps, I always look for designs that I can use in a variety of ways. Stretching my dollar is key. When Ann introduced EZ-De’s, I knew she was onto something very special. The stamp sets are made to work with each other. You can mix and match them to create endless patterns and designs. That means value! I love that…and you will love these stamps. So, go get some right now! (BTW…I have received no payment for my endorsement here. I am just excited to share something really special.)
I have created quite a few things with EZ-De’s, but my favorite thing to do is create quick and easy backgrounds for cards, scrapbook pages and more. To show you how easy it is, I created the following baby shower card. You can do this, too. Hope you are inspired.
- EZ-De’s 1″ Rail Fence Set A: Item #EZRFA
- ColorBox Crafter’s® by Ann Butler: Lilac, Berry, Sunshine, Limelight
- Cardstock: white, yellow, pink
- Jolee’s stickers, baby
- Double stick tape
- Foam tape
Tools: Acrylic blocks (2), paper trimmer
- Cut the yellow cardstock 7-inches by 10-inches and fold in half. Then, cut the pink cardstock 4 3/4 by 6 3/4-inches and the white cardstock 4 1/2-inches by 6 1/2-inches.
- Stamp a pattern onto the white cardstock with 2 (or more) of the 1-inch squares from the EZ-De’s Rail Fence Set A, so that it resembles a baby quilt. Alternate the ink colors. Note: All of the Colorbox Crafter’s® by Ann Butler inks work beautifully together, so you can’t make a bad combination…IMO.
- Attach the quilted design to the pink cardstock with double stick tape. Then, attach the pink cardstock to the yellow card with foam tape.
- Arrange the stickers on the front of the quilted pattern. Use some extra foam tape of the smaller sticker to create a pattern.
That is all there is to it! It really is that simple. So, the next time you need a quick baby card….for a shower or just to say congrats, you can whip one out quickly.
Tell me…what will YOU create with your EZ-De’s stamps? Leave me a comment. Then…go and check out all of the other amazing projects in this blog hop. I can’t wait to see what everyone has created.