Hello Crafty Peeps!
Tomorrow is the that I head out to CHA's Winter Trade Show 2012! There are so many cool things going on….but first I wanted to share this little video with you:
I finally discovered how to change the video thumbnail….wish I'd found that last time! lol Anyway, some of the really cool things I am participating in on at the show:
- She's Crafty for Charity Wings Flash Mob
- CHA Designer Showcase and Spotlight Event
- Designer Giving Tree…I've created a really cool ornament in support of Girls and Boys Clubs of America
- Teaching a workshop and make & takes for ImpressArt Metal Stamps
- Hosting a spot at the Designer Round Table Discussions about QR Codes
- Presenting a seminar with colleagues Jen Goode and Julie Fei-Fan Balzer
- Attending seminars and industry events throughout the show
- Taping new segments for my new craft channel on When Creativity Knocks called The Altered Canvas with Theresa Cifali
- Meetings…brainstorming sessions….and FINALLY…walking the trade show floor!
We're just getting started! So be sure to keep checking back here over the next week as I'll be blogging about the show while I'm gone!