I've been working on something BIG…and so I am thrilled introduce to you Bella Crafts Quarterly™, a completely FREE to download, digital craft magazine. This publication is your inspiration for a creative life! It features mini classes, articles designed for creative businesses and, of course, incredible craft projects we hope will inspire you!
I've joined the Bella Crafts Creative Team with Ann Butler, Carol Heppner and Lisa Rojas, fabulously talented craft designers with years of experience as professionals in the craft and hobby industry. Bella Crafts Quarterly™ is a completely FREE digital craft publication that you can download on you computer, laptop, tablet, e-reader and cell phone. The printed version is available for sale for a small fee.
Make sure to tell all the crafty people you know about this free publication. You can get your copy by clicking here.
You will find a variety of columns written with you in mind. The Socially Sensible™ column, which is written by me, addresses topics related to social media for those in the creative industry. Artist to Artist is an in-depth interview with the craft industry’s hottest personalities. Trending Thoughts offers top professionals’ opinions on the newest trends for the season. Blog Star introduces you to the Internet’s best craft bloggers.
Improve your skills with Bella Crafts Quarterly™ mini classes. Lessons with Lisa™ covers craft technique topics to boost your skills and Photo Talk™ helps you take your photography to the next level.
Do you love giveaways? Well, Bella Crafts is giving away a Duetica font to 100 people absolutely FREE! This isn't a drawing, so don't wait. The first 100 people who download the publication and follow the instructions found on the Page Six Notes will get a font. How cool is that?
You download the fonts and install them into your computer so you can create beautiful text for your crafts.
Of course, you don't want to miss all of the fabulous craft projects.
Check out the Bella Crafts Quarterly Halloween issue video.
Connect with Bella Crafts Quarterly™ on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Let the Creative Team know what you are creating. You can reach us on the website and share your craft pictures on our Facebook Page.
Featured in the Halloween issue:
- Socially Sensible™ covers how social media is important to your craft business
- Artist to Artist interviews Kathy Cano-Murillo, The Crafty Chica
- Trending Thoughts talks fall trends with craft professionals Laura Bray, Eileen Hull, Julie McGuffee, Debra Quartermain and Marisa Pawelko
- Blog Star features craft blogger Alexa Westerfield
- Lessons with Lisa™ discuss Scrapbooking and Rubber Stamping’s burning question.
- Photo Talk™ helps you take better Halloween photos of your little ghouls.
- This month’s giveaway is by Duetica
- The Bella Crafts’ Creative Team, Ann Butler, Carol Heppner, Lisa Rojas and Theresa Cifali share Spooktacular craft projects for this Halloween season
- Free boo-tiful wine label download to alter bottles for Halloween
You are going to love this! So go and download your very own copy and see for yourself. Just click this link to get your very own copy of the #1 FREE Digital Craft Magazine and to find out how to be one of the first 100 lucky people to win a Duetica font just like the ones we use in the publication.
Need to Chat?
As always, if you have any questions for me about Bella Crafts Quarterly™ or anything else related to social media, crafting or creative business Contact Me Today . You can always connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. I love making new connections!