Let's play a game! It's called: What's in the Box?
Here's how to play:
- Read the clues below.
- Go to my Fan Page on Facebook
- Leave me a PRIVATE MESSAGE on my Fan Page with your answer. DO NOT POST YOUR GUESS HERE!!
- Come back here and type the comment: "Message Sent", so that I can go and check your guess.
All winning answers will be entered into a drawing. Next Thursday, April 26th, I will reveal what is in the box and select the lucky winner! The winner will receive a $25.00 gift card to Michaels Crafts Store.
Are you ready?
Here are your clues:
- I would be considered a craft tool.
- I am small, but if you put a bunch of us together we can be quite heavy.
- You do NOT want to get me wet.
- I work on a lot of surfaces like paper, ribbon, clay, metal and leather.
- When you use me, you want to be on a hard surface. Never try to work with me on a glass table!
- You very well may need a hammer to get me to work properly.
- I'm very popular with jewelry makers.
- I certainly can make quite an "impression" on a design.
Do you know what I am? Remember to follow the instructions above. Remember…PLEASE don't post your guess here. We don't want to give the answer away until the very end. Good luck!