Category: Goal Setting and Achievement

Goal Setting and Achievement

How to Easily Make Epic Progress On Your Important Business Goal This Year

Year after year, you struggle to make progress on the business goal you set.  Your intentions are good, but things get in the way.  And let’s face it — nothing is ever going to go 100% percent smoothly 100% of the time.  That’s the nature of the beast. But what if I were to tell you that you could make BETTER progress and FASTER progress just by implementing a very special strategy that is specifically designed to help you get into ACTION in a more thoughtful way? Well, I’ve got a strategy to share with you today. This is my

Check Out This Blog Post →
Goal Setting and Achievement

5 Reasons You Failed to Achieve Your Business Goals Last Year and How to Start Fixing It

Last year, you put time and thought into the business goals you set. However, you got to the end of the year, looked back, and found yourself way off the mark. And this year? You’re on track to do much of the same. But why repeat the same old patterns only to get the same results? It’s time to do something different. Why Your Goals Matter Tony Robbins says, “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” I love this quote so much. And I think it gets to the heart of why it’s important

Check Out This Blog Post →
Goal Setting and Achievement

5 Tips for How to Handle Failure in Business

Failure is a given when it comes to business ownership. According to the US Small Business Administration, over 30% of businesses fail within the first two years. But what about the remaining 70% of businesses? While they may keep chugging along, they certainly aren’t immune to failure. That’s why in this post, I’m going to talk about how to handle failure in business. The following are five tips you can use next time you experience a failure – big or small! 5 Tips for How to Handle Failure in Business Being a solo entrepreneur can be hard, especially following a

Check Out This Blog Post →
Goal Setting and Achievement

5 Signs It’s Time to Pivot Your Business

The word pivot is used a lot in business circles. Many people use it to describe any major change or shift in direction that occurs in a business…or even giving up on the business entirely. But is that really what it is? In this post, we’re going to look at what a pivot actually is, and how to know if it’s time for you to pivot in your business. What is Pivoting? The term pivot is actually derived from the game of basketball. A pivot is when a player takes a step with one foot, while still keeping their other

Check Out This Blog Post →
Goal Setting and Achievement

How to Set Goals in Your Business: A 3-Step Strategy

You’ve probably heard a lot about the importance of setting goals in your business.  But do you understand how to set goals in your business? As a small business owner, you may have found it hard to actually sit down and think about which goals you want to set.  That’s totally normal. I’ve totally got you!  Today I’m going to show you how to set goals in your business using a simple 3-step strategy. So, no more procrastinating… just a clear plan for setting and crushing your goals going forward! Step 1: Make Sure You’re Clear on Your Business Mission

Check Out This Blog Post →
Goal Setting and Achievement

5 Goal Setting Tips to Achieve More Success in Your Business

Are you setting goals for your business? It’s something you know is necessary, yet somehow, it’s a struggle to actually do it. In my experience, the reason behind this is simple: you know that if you set goals, you can also fail at them. And while this is a very understandable fear, it’s also a sure-fire recipe for never moving ahead in your businesses. So, in this post, I’m going to share 5 goal-setting tips that will motivate and inspire you to not only set goals – but to set them in a way that will increase your productivity and

Check Out This Blog Post →